El Caleta in English

This is the weblog of the English Department of I.E.S. La Caleta (La Caleta Secondary School) in Cádiz, Spain. Here you can read and discuss comments, essays, letters, etc. written by our students. We hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TITANIC (Isabel and Virginia's favourite)

Isabel Quiñones' favourite film:

My favorite film is Titanic with Leonardo Dicaprio. It's a romantic drama. I like it because it's exciting. I saw it with my friends at the cinema. It's the best film I've ever seen.

Virginia Vargas Girón agreed:

My favorite film is TITANIC. I like this film because it is very interesting and romantic. The protagonist is Leonardo Di Caprio with Kate Winslet. He is very good-looking. The film won an Oscar in 1997. I saw it with my friends at the cinema.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite movie is for all because very enterteining and very entertaining, it is a comedy, I am charmed with seeing her with my friends in my house

Sunday, 21 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite movie is Moulin Rouge. To my I like a lot because it is a very romantic and dramatic movie, he/she also has a musical one very beautiful, the main character of the movie is Nicole Kidman. I saw for the first time in the cinema with my friends and we liked a lot.

Monday, 22 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Noelia:

I've found the original title of "A por todas": it's "Bring It On". The main actress in Kirsten Dunst and the director is Peyton Reed.

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home