El Caleta in English

This is the weblog of the English Department of I.E.S. La Caleta (La Caleta Secondary School) in Cádiz, Spain. Here you can read and discuss comments, essays, letters, etc. written by our students. We hope you enjoy it!

Monday, May 22, 2006

OTHER FAVOURITES



(In red, some of the teacher's corrections)

1. Desireé Payán Aragón said:

My favourite film is Crossroads with Britney Spears. It's romantic. I like it because... (?) I saw it with my friend Isa at the cinema city. It's the best film... (?)

2. Eugenio Marin said:

My favourite movie is Bruce Almighty (Spanish Como Dios). It is a comedy, its prominent figures are Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston. The movie is very funny. God gives Jim Carrey the power to see (?) such it it does because he was complaining very much for that not towards case (?). I like it for the tricks that the protagonist does, it is very good. I recommend it because I am sure that you will split of laugh.






























3. Ismael Michinina Laínez said:

My favourite film is Mr and Mrs Smith (Spanish Señor y Señora Smith). The protagonists are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the film is very interesting and entertaining, it is of action and a little comedy, it is the film I like most of these two actors. The movie is about a traditional marriage that lives in a house in an urbanization, but they do not know that the two are hiding something and the fact is that they are hired murderers for rival organizations and they send them in a mission that is that she kills him and he kills her.

4. Miguel Amador González said:

My favourite film is THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING". I like this film because it is very interesting, the plot is very long and full of dangers. THE LORD OF THE RINGS has got four Oscars. I like this film because it is a mythological story and has got mythical characters (?),etc. The film is about a ring with a dangerous power and a group of mythological characters go to destroy it. My favourite character is "Legolas" the "elf", because he is the best for me. I suggest you see the film because it is very interesting.


5. Irene Mompó Moreno said:

My favorite movie is Moulin Rouge. I like it a lot because it is a very romantic and dramatic movie, it also has a very beautiful music. The main character of the movie is Nicole Kidman. I saw it for the first time in the cinema with my friends and we liked it a lot.
6. Miguel Ángel Conde Cerón said:

My favourite film is Back to future. I like it because it has got a lot of intrigue and action. It has got three parts. First part is the best, although I like the three parts a lot. I saw it many times years ago. It's the best film I've ever seen.

7. Laura Dominguez Gomez said:
My favourite film is Pretty Woman with Julia Roberst and Richard Gere. It's a romantic film. I like it because it is exciting. I saw it with my friends at home last week. It's the best film I`ve ever seen.

8. Virginia Figueroa Carmona said:

My favourite film is Pirates of the Caribbean with Orlando Bloom and Johnny Deppt. It's an action film. I like it because it´s exciting and the actors are very goodlooking. I saw it with my family at home. It´s the best film I've ever seen.
9. Noelia Lagostena López said
My favorite movie is Bring It On (Spanish A por todas) because it is very enterteining. It is a comedy. I am charmed with seeing it with my friends in my house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home