El Caleta in English

This is the weblog of the English Department of I.E.S. La Caleta (La Caleta Secondary School) in Cádiz, Spain. Here you can read and discuss comments, essays, letters, etc. written by our students. We hope you enjoy it!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Would you marry a prince/princess?


I think and I would. First and most important, if I loved the prince and he loved me, I would marry, despite my life would have a lot of changes.

I couldn´t go out for a walk calmly any more. I would have very important responsabilities. I would have a lot of money, ... and to conclude, I would have to adjust to a new lifestyle.
In the same say, I think that my husband would distrust me because he would think that I marry him for the money and the fame.

Therefore, I would marry a prince: I would take risks.


Silvia Galán (1ºBac “B”)
AND YOU ?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Silvia!
No, I wouldn´t marry a princess.
Why?
I like to be a common person.
Privacy is very important in a person´s life and I couldn´t stand
to appear in newspapers or magazines.
And what´s more why do I have to marry?
Would I be free to choose the way of life I want to live?
That´s my opinion. Do you agree?

Monday, 08 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I would never marry a royal. The hell with them! I like average people, who enjoy the pleasures of simple life. Can you imagine eating at the ends of a long table, and shouting every time you need the salt?

Monday, 08 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home