El Caleta in English

This is the weblog of the English Department of I.E.S. La Caleta (La Caleta Secondary School) in Cádiz, Spain. Here you can read and discuss comments, essays, letters, etc. written by our students. We hope you enjoy it!

Friday, March 16, 2007

YOUR FAVOURITE FILM 2


Marina Aguilera wrote this:

My favourite film is Pirates of the Caribean (Dead Man´s Chest).

It´s an adventure film. I saw it at the Al-andalus cinema in Cádiz in 2006.
In the film, captain Jack Sparrow has to pay an old debt with Davy Jones, the owner of the depths of the ocean. He lives an adventure with the rest of the crew in the Black Pearl.

I liked the film because it was very exciting and funny. The music is great and the special effects were amazing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, the film is very good and is very funny because captain jack sparrow is very Funny man.But the end I didn´t understand it well, you can explain the end?

Friday, 16 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite film is Pirates of the Carib (Piratas del Caribe) is of adventures.
In her all the history of a few pirates that tenian a curse and tenian that to recover hisnormal life.
My opinion about the movie is that it is a film of adventures, interesting and entertaining.
GOOd this one is my opinion thank you for reading it. GOOD-BYE.

Friday, 16 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home